- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
- Need to use small URL(s)?
- Muse Proxy expands this concept and allows the encapsulation of HTTP POST data and even cookies in such a Tiny URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
13 Nov, 2013Muse Proxy available on software download sites
The EduLib team announces that, as an alternative download location, Muse Proxy is available on the following software download sites: Softpedia, CNET, FreeCode. You can use any of these sites to download Muse Proxy. After that, be sure to get … more
13 Nov, 2013Muse Proxy included in the Softpedia software database
Muse Proxy has been tested in the Softpedia Labs on 6th of November 2013 by Cristina Jitaru, using several industry-leading security solutions and found to be completely clean of adware, spyware components. “We are impressed with the quality of your … more
29 Oct, 2013The Muse Platform 18.104.22.168 is about to be Released by EduLib
EduLib releases The Muse Platform 22.214.171.124 in early December. This release brings new features but also targets maintenance with improvements and fixes. The Muse® Platform 126.96.36.199 Release will bring many changes: – Added a new functionality to allow Muse Application … more
The Muse Platform
17 Oct, 2013 EduLib makes available Muse Platform 188.8.131.52Read More
The Muse® Platform is today’s most powerful platform for federated search, harvesting, enriching, processing and integrating content to power an amazing array of products and services.
03 Oct, 2013 Muse Proxy 3.1 ReleasedRead More
Muse® Proxy is a highly customizable multi-platform proxy server, easy to use and configure, acting successfully as a gateway to authenticated restricted content, rewriting web server, Web Access Management (WAM), proxy server and reverse proxy.
08 May, 2013 CERTivity KeyStores Manager 1.2 ReleasedRead More
CERTivity® is a powerful pure Java multi-platform visual KeyStores manager that provides a natural experience for managing and using KeyStores, Certificates, Key Pairs (Private Key, Certificates Chain), Secret Keys in various formats.
Briefly, our road directions for the rest of the year are including Muse® Information Discovery Solutions, Muse® Proxy 3.0 extensions and improvements, CERTivity® KeyStores Manager 2.0 and LICENSivity® Licensing Manager 1.0.Read More