- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
- Need to use small URL(s)?
- Muse Proxy expands this concept and allows the encapsulation of HTTP POST data and even cookies in such a Tiny URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
18 Apr, 2014Muse Proxy 3.1 Build 02 is available
EduLib announces Muse® Proxy 3.1 Build 02, that is available for download, starting 17th of April 2014. Besides constantly growing the online samples of Muse Proxy Source Profiles, the new incremental Build of Muse® Proxy features a Referrer login module, … more
08 Apr, 2014EduLib Releases Muse Platform 184.108.40.206
EduLib, member of MuseGlobal Group, the constant developer and maintainer of Muse technology is announcing the availability of the Muse® Platform Release 220.127.116.11, starting today April 8th 2014. Few of the main changes delivered by Muse 18.104.22.168 are listed below … more
23 Jan, 2014CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0 Released
EduLib is happy to announce the release of CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0, that is available for download, starting today, the 23rd of January 2014. The version 2.0 of CERTivity KeyStores Manager brings new interesting features and improvements, as well as bug … more
18 Apr, 2014 Muse Proxy 3.1 Build 02 is availableRead More
Muse® Proxy is a highly customizable multi-platform proxy server, easy to use and configure, acting successfully as a gateway to authenticated restricted content, rewriting web server, Web Access Management (WAM), proxy server and reverse proxy.
The Muse Platform
08 Apr, 2014 EduLib Releases Muse Platform 22.214.171.124Read More
The Muse® Platform is today’s most powerful platform for federated search, harvesting, enriching, processing and integrating content to power an amazing array of products and services.
23 Jan, 2014 CERTivity 2.0 ReleasedRead More
27 Jan, 2014 Feature Comparison
CERTivity® is a powerful pure Java multi-platform visual KeyStores manager that provides a natural experience for managing and using KeyStores, Certificates, Key Pairs (Private Key, Certificates Chain), Secret Keys in various formats.
17 Dec, 2013 EduLib provides expert Muse ServicesRead More
EduLib S.R.L. offers the full range of Muse Technology related services including Muse Smart Connectors, Muse Mobile Applications, Muse Web Applications, Muse Custom Bridges, Muse Core, Pluggable Modules, Tools, Muse Technical Support services.