- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
06 Oct, 2017MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.5 is available
The last four months of development work for MuseKnowledge™ Proxy has summed up in the new 4.5 release available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade since October 5th, 2017. The outcome of listening to our partners and innovating work can be … more
22 Sep, 2017MuseKnowledge™ Application 6.0 is out there
MuseKnowledge™ Application 6.0 is our latest web interface that replaces the older and well known MuseSearch Application series, used for more than a decade to search thousands of e-resources on the Internet. Built on a whole new concept with a … more
31 May, 2017MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.4 is available
MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.4 is ready with more efficiency in handling the case where the same DNS host name is used for all tenants, CAS and Microsoft Azure AD OpenID Connect authentication, IP rules for redirecting to native resources, informal IP ranges, access.log format based on configurable % patterns and many other features. more
06 Oct, 2017 MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.5 is availableRead More
Muse® Proxy is a highly customizable multi-platform proxy server, easy to use and configure, acting successfully as a gateway to authenticated restricted content, rewriting web server, Web Access Management (WAM), proxy server and reverse proxy.
The Muse Platform
22 Sep, 2017 MuseKnowledge™ Application 6.0 is out thereRead More
The Muse® Platform is today’s most powerful platform for federated search, harvesting, enriching, processing and integrating content to power an amazing array of products and services.
23 Jan, 2014 CERTivity 2.0 ReleasedRead More
27 Jan, 2014 Feature Comparison
CERTivity® is a powerful pure Java multi-platform visual KeyStores manager that provides a natural experience for managing and using KeyStores, Certificates, Key Pairs (Private Key, Certificates Chain), Secret Keys in various formats.
17 Dec, 2013 EduLib provides expert Muse ServicesRead More
EduLib S.R.L. offers the full range of Muse Technology related services including Muse Smart Connectors, Muse Mobile Applications, Muse Web Applications, Muse Custom Bridges, Muse Core, Pluggable Modules, Tools, Muse Technical Support services.