- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
13 Jun, 2016MuseKnowledge Proxy 4.2 has been Launched
A new version of MuseKnowledge Proxy, the result of constantly adding features, is available since June 10th 2016 for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. On source profiling for non IP vendor authentication, sources requiring Extractors can make use of inline server-side … more
27 May, 2016eLearning Africa 2016, the 11th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training
On Tuesday, 24th May 2016, Cairo-Egypt, opened the 11th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, eLearning Africa (ELA) 2016, under the theme “Making Vision Reality”. Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes … more
28 Apr, 2016Training of Trainers Program in Cairo 24th April – 28th April 2016
Reference is made to “Specialized Presidential Council for Education and Scientific Research” official announcement to facilitate training sessions by Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB) partners for 300 participants, researchers, librarians and chief librarians starting 24th of April, 2016. Briefing of one … more
13 June, 2016 Muse Proxy 4.2 is availableRead More
Muse® Proxy is a highly customizable multi-platform proxy server, easy to use and configure, acting successfully as a gateway to authenticated restricted content, rewriting web server, Web Access Management (WAM), proxy server and reverse proxy.
The Muse Platform
08 Apr, 2014 EduLib Releases Muse Platform 188.8.131.52Read More
The Muse® Platform is today’s most powerful platform for federated search, harvesting, enriching, processing and integrating content to power an amazing array of products and services.
23 Jan, 2014 CERTivity 2.0 ReleasedRead More
27 Jan, 2014 Feature Comparison
CERTivity® is a powerful pure Java multi-platform visual KeyStores manager that provides a natural experience for managing and using KeyStores, Certificates, Key Pairs (Private Key, Certificates Chain), Secret Keys in various formats.
17 Dec, 2013 EduLib provides expert Muse ServicesRead More
EduLib S.R.L. offers the full range of Muse Technology related services including Muse Smart Connectors, Muse Mobile Applications, Muse Web Applications, Muse Custom Bridges, Muse Core, Pluggable Modules, Tools, Muse Technical Support services.