- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
Category Archives: NewsJune 29th, 2018
A new version of MuseKnowledge™ Proxy was released on 21 June 2018. MuseKnowledge™ Proxy version 5.0 is now available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. The highlights of the new version are presented below. Starting with this version, MuseKnowledge™ Proxy supports … more|October 6th, 2017
The last four months of development work for MuseKnowledge™ Proxy has summed up in the new 4.5 release available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade since October 5th, 2017. The outcome of listening to our partners and innovating work can be … more|September 22nd, 2017
MuseKnowledge™ Application 6.0 is our latest web interface that replaces the older and well known MuseSearch Application series, used for more than a decade to search thousands of e-resources on the Internet. Built on a whole new concept with a … more|May 31st, 2017
MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.4 is ready with more efficiency in handling the case where the same DNS host name is used for all tenants, CAS and Microsoft Azure AD OpenID Connect authentication, IP rules for redirecting to native resources, informal IP ranges, access.log format based on configurable % patterns and many other features. more|February 10th, 2017
We are committed to providing good solid support for all Java versions our customers run The Muse Platform on. However, as new versions of Java, web browsers, and in general software technologies, are released, it is becoming more and more … more|November 26th, 2016
The outstanding features from the new 4.3 version of MuseKnowledge™ Proxy are now ready to be used. OAuth authentication, HAProxy PROXY Protocol, External HTTP authentication, source type classification with modified interface look and feel are just some of the new features. more|August 22nd, 2016
MuseGlobal is pleased to announce the Egyptian Knowledge Bank, MuseKnowledge Training Session in Bucharest, Romania, taking place from 30 September – 6 October 2016 at the Pullman Bucharest World Trade Center. This advanced training session is being conducted by MuseGlobal … more|June 13th, 2016
A new version of MuseKnowledge Proxy, the result of constantly adding features, is available since June 10th 2016 for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. On source profiling for non IP vendor authentication, sources requiring Extractors can make use of inline server-side … more|May 27th, 2016
On Tuesday, 24th May 2016, Cairo-Egypt, opened the 11th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training, eLearning Africa (ELA) 2016, under the theme “Making Vision Reality”. Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes … more|April 28th, 2016
Reference is made to “Specialized Presidential Council for Education and Scientific Research” official announcement to facilitate training sessions by Egyptian Knowledge Bank (EKB) partners for 300 participants, researchers, librarians and chief librarians starting 24th of April, 2016. Briefing of one … more|