EduLib releases The Muse Platform 184.108.40.206 in January 2014. This release brings new features but also targets maintenance with improvements and fixes.
The Muse® Platform 220.127.116.11 Release will bring many changes:
- - Added a new functionality to allow Muse Application Authority Users to store individual Source access details and Source fields customization in Muse Personal Profile Management System;
- - Improvements of Muse Console for Application Administration, such as full range Unicode characters for the emails generated by the “Problem Report” section;
- - Muse Builder which implements even more features and fixes for Muse Connectors Generator, Muse Source Package Assistant, Muse Source Package Testing and Muse Search Query Translator Generator (SQTG);
- - There are fixes to the Apache Tomcat embedded within Muse Platform for a better supports of IBM Java 1.6. The Apache Tomcat XML TCP connector used for Muse Admin and Muse InfoBase Bridges API will accept parallel connections starting with this version;
- - Muse Control Center’s out of the box set of tasks will be extended to cover Muse® Proxy features, especially statistics generation. The well known ASU (Automated Source Update) task has improved speed and memory management;
- - Improved Muse Statistics Monitor to process logs collected from two or more servers;
- - Added new statistic analysis for Muse Proxy: “Muse Proxy Statistics Logs Analyses – All Excel XML”;
- - More graphics per IP can be generated from Muse Statistics Monitor for Muse Proxy JMX Statistics;
- - Added a new WorkRoom parameter for the maximum number of milliseconds to wait for cleaning up the file repository based WorkRoom;
- - Extended the ICELoginModuleAuthority module to support receiving the password in already encrypted form;
- - Fixed a concurrency bug of the HTML template processor (Freemarker) which led to “File not found” errors, especially when the templates/XSLT were included in others. This resolves potential glitches in all the front end servlet based Muse interfaces such as Muse Application UI, Muse Admin, Muse Control Center, Muse Source Factory.
There are more features, improvements and fixes that are in their final testing phase, but the complete list will be available with the released package into the Muse® Release Notes. Please have a look to an early access version of Muse® Release Notes.
Generally, feel free to contact us and make your suggestions for the next releases of our products.