Our Services cover the full spectrum of Muse products from Technical Support, Implementation of new projects, Development, Maintenance and Monitoring of Muse Smart Connectors, Development of Mobile, Web Muse Applications, to Muse Core Functionality.
Our Software Development Service enables a natural growth path starting with small-scale project outsourcing and growing all the way to large-scale offshore operations. This also enables us to provide our services to organizations of all sizes from small start-ups to large multinational corporations.
- Muse Mobile Applications
- Libraries and Enterprises are increasing incorporating mobile and wireless solutions into their business processes to improve performance and encourage real-time enterprise behavior.
- Muse Web Applications
- Muse Web Application Development offers sound solutions to Libraries and Enterprise real-world problems. Its evolution requires leading technology and experts provided by EduLib application development team.
- Muse Custom Bridges
- Software can interact with Muse components by using various APIs. Federated Search Engines, Discovery services, Crawling, Harvesting or ETL processes are usual examples of how our partners are using Muse.
- Muse Core, Pluggable Modules, Tools
- Core Development Services on Muse are provided by a dedicated highly qualified team. We cover the whole Muse functionality, but also general purpose or customer specific Pluggable Modules that give applications the functionality you desire.
- Muse Smart Connectors
- We develop Muse Source Packages from scratch and maintain the existent ones. They connect via tens of protocols to thousands of Data Sources, no matter their record formats.
- Muse Technical Support
- We take support seriously, making sure you can quickly get the expert help you need. EduLib Technical Support services, either onsite or remote, can prevent Muse outages, accelerate issue resolution and meet service level requirements.
- Software Development Services can vary greatly in scope and complexity and it is hard to define a fixed process for setting up and executing your project. There are general steps that we will run through.
- Business Model
- There are different business models you can use to outsource the development, testing, or maintenance of your software product, but they are all based on the same approaches.
- The pricing of our Software Development Services depends largely on the complexity of your project and the nature of the work. Check out some of the pricing models we apply for the three Business Models.