- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
Category Archives: The Muse PlatformOctober 21st, 2015
In this article we are revealing some of the new features introduced in the MuseSearch Application (version 4.0) that will be available in the next release of the Muse Platform. The latest MuseSearch Application (version 4.0) can be also deployed … more|November 27th, 2014
A new MuseSearch™ widget based on the Responsive CSS Bootstrap technology and jQuery is available. The widget works with Muse version 126.96.36.199 and with the MuseSearch™ Application version 3.9. In the below example the widget was included in an iFrame … more|November 11th, 2014
We have enhanced the widget to show Search Progress and be able to fit in a jQueryUI object (e.g. a “dialog” jQueryUI window). The widget is initiated with the “true” value for the the new added option SHOW_PROGRESS that means … more|October 22nd, 2014
Besides the dedicated SharePoint MuseSearch™ WebPart, available since Muse 188.8.131.52, starting with Muse version 184.108.40.206, MuseSearch™ Application 3.9 version, in this post we describe two other simple ways to integrate the MuseSearch™ Application into a SharePoint site. 1. Insert a … more|October 20th, 2014
The Muse Federated Search (MuseSearch™) and the Standalone Muse Proxy for Muse Proxy Applications are two client oriented services powered by Muse Technology. Being two separate services it is recommended to run them on separate servers (either physical or virtual … more|December 19th, 2013
The Muse manuals are written in DocBook and a build process generates the PDF files which are actually the documents for the end users. We have improved the building process of Muse manuals so that it does not hang up … more|August 15th, 2013
In this post we make a comparison between the features in Muse 220.127.116.11 and Vivisimo Velocity Platform 7.5-6, related to building and running Connectors/Sources. This comparison is exclusively related to Federated Search capabilities and the environment for building, maintaining, configuring and running Connectors/Sources. more|