- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
Category Archives: CERTivityJanuary 30th, 2014
EduLib, member of MuseGlobal Group, releases CERTivity 2.0, a major update which offers support for generating and managing Elliptic Curve (ECDSA and ECGOST) Keys, an innovative wizard for installing JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files, full support for all standard certificate extensions and many other new features intended to increase usability and to provide a pleasant experience working with Cryptographic Keys Management, Public Key Infrastructure and Digital Signing. more|January 23rd, 2014
EduLib is happy to announce the release of CERTivity KeyStores Manager 2.0, that is available for download, starting today, the 23rd of January 2014. The version 2.0 of CERTivity KeyStores Manager brings new interesting features and improvements, as well as bug … more|May 15th, 2013
EduLib, member of MuseGlobal Group, releases CERTivity 1.2, a new version which offers support to view CRL/CSR files, improved certificates management in certificate chains, trust validation customization, selective drag & drop and many other new features intended to increase usability and to provide an even more pleasant experience working with Cryptographic Keys Management, Public Key Infrastructure and Digital Signing. more|May 9th, 2013
EduLib is pleased to announce the release of CERTivity KeyStores Manager 1.2, that is available for download, starting today, the 9th of May 2013. The version 1.2 of CERTivity KeyStores Manager brings very interesting features and improvements, as well as bug fixes. more||December 17th, 2012
Starting today, December 17th 2012 until January 10th 2013 CERTivity KeyStores Manager can be purchased with a promotion of 25% off which also applies to all the volume discounts already present. more|October 25th, 2012
EduLib releases CERTivity 1.1, a new improved version which provides new functionality for digital signing of APK files, certificate extensions management, discovering Java TrustStores and other features intended to increase usability working with items from cryptographic keys and Public Key Infrastructure domains. more|October 18th, 2012
We are proud to announce that starting today, the 18th of October 2012, the latest version of CERTivity KeyStores Manager – CERTivity 1.1 is available for download. Although the version 1.1 is not a major release, it provides new important features, improvements and bug fixes. more|September 21st, 2012
As Microsoft announces that the use of certificates that have RSA keys that are less than 1024 bits long will be blocked, and in the future other systems and even Java Virtual Machine may do this as well, we are … more|April 3rd, 2012
Softpedia guarantees that CERTivity 1.0 Build 6 is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. more|