- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
Category Archives: Muse ProxyJune 4th, 2020
We are excited to announce the release of a new MuseKnowledge™ Proxy version 5.2, which is now available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. MuseKnowledge™ Proxy Version 5.2 brings significant features and improvements to support easier, faster setup and administration of … more|July 30th, 2019
Following its development trail, MuseKnowledge™ Proxy recently reached version 5.1 Build 02, version which is now available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. The results of our work are briefly presented in this news item. Source pages containing Internationalized Domain Names … more|June 29th, 2018
A new version of MuseKnowledge™ Proxy was released on 21 June 2018. MuseKnowledge™ Proxy version 5.0 is now available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. The highlights of the new version are presented below. Starting with this version, MuseKnowledge™ Proxy supports … more|October 6th, 2017
The last four months of development work for MuseKnowledge™ Proxy has summed up in the new 4.5 release available for download, trial and purchase/upgrade since October 5th, 2017. The outcome of listening to our partners and innovating work can be … more|May 31st, 2017
MuseKnowledge™ Proxy 4.4 is ready with more efficiency in handling the case where the same DNS host name is used for all tenants, CAS and Microsoft Azure AD OpenID Connect authentication, IP rules for redirecting to native resources, informal IP ranges, access.log format based on configurable % patterns and many other features. more|November 26th, 2016
The outstanding features from the new 4.3 version of MuseKnowledge™ Proxy are now ready to be used. OAuth authentication, HAProxy PROXY Protocol, External HTTP authentication, source type classification with modified interface look and feel are just some of the new features. more|June 13th, 2016
A new version of MuseKnowledge Proxy, the result of constantly adding features, is available since June 10th 2016 for download, trial and purchase/upgrade. On source profiling for non IP vendor authentication, sources requiring Extractors can make use of inline server-side … more|July 1st, 2015
EduLib has just released Muse® Proxy 4.1 which is available for download, starting 30th of June 2015. Although not incrementing the major version, the development team have introduced quite important features for dealing with the proxy source configuration/execution, with the … more|December 22nd, 2014
EduLib has released Muse® Proxy 4.0 which is available for download, starting 19th of December 2014. This is a new major version covering features from new rewriting rule definitions, Search Widgets support, Rewrite by Host mechanism to SSL protocol related … more|April 18th, 2014
EduLib announces Muse® Proxy 3.1 Build 02, that is available for download, starting 17th of April 2014. Besides constantly growing the online samples of Muse Proxy Source Profiles, the new incremental Build of Muse® Proxy features a Referrer login module, … more|