- KeyStore Management
- Perform KeyStore operations on a wide range of KeyStores types: JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones. Discover JREs CA TrustStore.
- Certificates Operations
- View trust status, fingerprints, extensions, revocation status. Retrieve SSL certificates, test certificates on SSL connections, extend validity for self-signed certificates.
- Sign and Verify
- Digitally sign JAR, APK, PDF, CSR, XML files. Verify signature and export the signature certificates to files or import them into the current KeyStore.
- TrustStores Management
- Set or remove TrustStores at runtime, choosing from JRE CA, Microsoft Windows TrustStores or custom TrustStores; configure Trust Path validation options.
- Certificate Authority Functions
- Generate, open, sign CSR files; import CA Replies; append / remove signer certificates to / from chains; view CRL details; identify several PKI file types.
Muse Proxy Features
- Intelligent Rewriting Proxy
- Muse Proxy, through its rewriting component, Muse Navigation Manager, helps users rewriting URL(s) of and within target web pages and navigating them.
- Muse Proxy Applications
- Muse Proxy Applications are web interfaces providing end-users grouped access to various free or authenticated resources from Internet or Intranets.
- SAML, HMAC, IP, Referer, LDAP and more
- Muse Proxy controls end-users’ access to resources using either User/Password files, client IP addresses, client referer URL, standard or custom authentication methods (LDAP, IMAP, SQL, FTP), SAML 2.0.
- IP(s) Selectivity, Reduced Hardware Costs
- Muse Proxy allows running on a machine that has multiple IPs and selectively using them for resource authentication.
- Proxy Chaining
- Muse Proxy can chain with another proxy defined through its host and port or through a Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) URL.
Muse Platform Features
- Pre-built Data Source Packages
- More than 6,500 different Data Sources are accessed by clients based on their own credentials and rights, using our Muse Smart Connectors.
- Administration, Multiple Administrators
- By means of browser based administrator consoles there is access to any settings of the system.
- Multiple Sources, Various Protocols
- It connects via tens of protocols (Atom, HTTP/HTML, HTTP/XML, JSON, NCIP, OAI-PMH, RSS1.0, RSS2.0, SIP2, SQL, SRU, SRW, Telnet, Z39.50).
- Being implemented in Java, Muse can virtually run on any platform the Oracle Java Virtual Machine can.
- Muse Applications
- Provides search services to find relevant and easily delivered information while searching across multiple databases simultaneously irrespective of the protocol of the database search engines.
Category Archives: The Muse PlatformSeptember 22nd, 2017
MuseKnowledge™ Application 6.0 is our latest web interface that replaces the older and well known MuseSearch Application series, used for more than a decade to search thousands of e-resources on the Internet. Built on a whole new concept with a … more|February 10th, 2017
We are committed to providing good solid support for all Java versions our customers run The Muse Platform on. However, as new versions of Java, web browsers, and in general software technologies, are released, it is becoming more and more … more|November 24th, 2015
His Excellency President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi says that “We are a society that learns and thinks and innovates”. A national initiative project is launched to offer each Egyptian citizen with the chance to learn, by creating “The Egyptian Knowledge Bank” … more|February 10th, 2015
It is our pleasure to announce that ClarIDy Solutions, Inc., and MuseGlobal S.A., have entered on 9th February 2015 into a 3-year Software Maintenance and Technical Support Agreement for Muse technology. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.|June 25th, 2014
Comprehensive training is provided to our Partners’ Sales and Technical teams to enable them to compete in the market with Muse solutions. Training sessions include formal product training, use of demonstration tools and workshop sessions. Installation and configuration training is … more|June 19th, 2014
It is our pleasure to announce that Patrik Dugan, President of Library and Information Resources Network, Inc. and Mihai Popa, CEO of MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L., have entered on 1st June 2014 into a Software Maintenance and Technical Agreement … more|June 18th, 2014
It is our pleasure to announce that Informatics India, Inc., and MuseGlobal S.A., have entered on 29th May 2014 into a Software Maintenance and Technical Agreement for Muse technology. Entering this agreement, MuseGlobal S.A. has also applied and received a … more|May 29th, 2014
It is our pleasure to announce that Carlos Solís, President of Janium Technology, S.A. de C.V., and Mihai Popa, CEO of MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L., have entered on 28th May 2014 into a Software Maintenance and Technical Agreement for … more|May 23rd, 2014
It is our pleasure to announce that Mahmoud Hussein Mahmoud Asad, Founder and Managing Director of Lims Egypt, and Mihai Popa, CEO of MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L., have entered on 18th May 2014 into a Value Added Reseller partnership … more|May 14th, 2014
We are writing this post today with an update, regarding a restructuring of our companies that has been in process for the last while, after the passing of MuseGlobal founder Dr. Peter Noerr in 2013. MuseGlobal, Inc. is turning its … more|