17th October 2011, Craiova’s proprietary software development landscape is about to get richer, thanks to a determined, and provably talented group of managers, software architects and developers.
I am proud to introduce EduLib to the world as a new member of MuseGlobal Group.
EduLib, member of MuseGlobal Group, is a privately held software development company located in Craiova, Romania, offering high-quality, multi-platform software products that cover a wide area of customer needs, having a solid software expertise for more than 20 years. EduLib has established as main purpose to design and develop powerful and reliable software platforms, tools and utilities, targeted from administrators and software developers to Enterprise, Education and Library Information Discovery.
For further details, please contact:
- Continuing the journey with the Egyptian Knowledge Bank, for providing all Egyptian citizens with free access to the world’s leading education and research resources.
- MuseGlobal, LIMS Egypt and the Strategic Alliance Partner network collaborate to bring affordable information discovery solutions to emerging economies across the Middle East, Africa and South Asia.
- Being part of a unique partnership, within the national project entitled the “Egyptian Knowledge Bank”, to disseminate Muse® technology to all Egyptian citizens and to pave the road towards Egyptian transformation into a modern “Egyptian Learning Society”;
- MuseGlobal S.A., the team who built Muse®, carries Dr. Peter Noerr’s legacy.
- November 2015, under the Patronage of his Excellency, the President of Egypt, Mr. Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the chairman and council members of the “Specialized Presidential Council for Education and Scientific Research” (SPC-EDSR) invited MuseGlobal to the formal ceremony of signing the multi-year license agreement between MuseGlobal S.A. and the Government of Egypt;
- January 2014, Kristina Bivins opened discussions with MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L. about the transition of MuseGlobal Resellers and Partners within 2014;
- December 2014, MuseGlobal S.A. accomplishes the take over of direct partnership for The Muse® Platform licensing and support;
- In February 2013, EduLib S.R.L. and MuseGlobal, Inc. entered into an OEM Technology Partner Agreement for software and services. With a history of more than 14 years of being the development and technical support team behind Muse®, EduLib S.R.L. is now having the opportunity to develop, market, sell and support new products based on the Muse® Software Technology and its sub components with an exclusive right in Romania and non-exclusive rights to market and promote Muse® worldwide;
- Dr. Peter Noerr, MuseGlobal’s founder, Chief Scientist and Chief Technology Officer, died of cancer on Friday, March 15, 2013. His technology legacy will be carried on by his dedicated, expert designers and programmers, with whom he has worked for over 20 years, led by Mihai Popa, CEO for MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L.;
- In October 2011, Mihai Popa established EduLib S.R.L. in Craiova, Romania as a new commercial entity. EduLib, is a privately held software development company, offering high-quality, multi-platform software products that cover a wide area of customer needs. EduLib has established as main purpose to design and develop powerful and reliable software platforms, tools and utilities, targeted from administrators and software developers to Enterprise, Education and Library Information Discovery;
- In June 2004, MuseGlobal, Inc. announced that it is acquiring an enhanced interest in MuseGlobal, S.A., formerly known as EduLib Soft S.R.L. of Craiova, Romania. MuseGlobal, S.A. has had a long-standing relationship with MuseGlobal, Inc., and carries out all of MuseGlobal’s development work for its well-known and well-received product line, Muse®;
- MuseGlobal was founded by Kate Noerr and Dr. Peter Noerr and established as the commercial entity, MuseGlobal, Inc., in May 2001;
- Kate Noerr and Dr. Peter Noerr, were the founders of two successful companies, IME Ltd. and MuseGlobal Inc. Each company marketed software systems that Peter designed;
- Kate Noerr spent some time as a consultant before co-founding MuseGlobal, Inc;
- Based in London, IME Ltd. became a global library automation leader with over 5,000 customer installations in Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia & Australia and sold to Dawson’s Group in 1996;
- Kristina Bivins brings a unique global perspective having lived and worked in the US, Europe and Asia before joining MuseGlobal’s executive team. Ms. Bivins currently serves as CEO and President of MuseGlobal, Inc.;
- Muse idea was started in 1998 by Dr. Peter Noerr in London, UK under EduLib Ltd. company and Mihai Popa in Craiova, Romania under EduLib Soft S.R.L;
- Mihai Popa worked with Dr. Peter Noerr as a senior programmer in the development of the Muse product. He serves today as CEO for MuseGlobal S.A. and EduLib S.R.L.;
Our 527 sqm facility allows us to house all of our essential functions under one roof. Management and Development offices, Production and Data Center, Boardrooms and Support Team office make up our working space. Team members working on individual projects cooperate by sharing workspace, ideas and expertise.
We work hard and play hard from our lovely office which, being located near the dynamic centre of Craiova, offers us a very cosy and refreshing working environment.