What can users do with CERTivity?
CERTivity has the following main features and advantages:
- a GUI Representation of the security related items, allowing for visualizing in parallel the following types of models: KeyStores, individual Certificates and Test Certificate Scenarios. The GUI representation is taking advantage of the natural approach of using an IDE style interface;
- KeyStore management – The application is able to work with a wide range of KeyStores types: (JKS, JCEKS, PKCS #12, BKS, UBER and Windows native ones) and supports many KeyStore operations;
- support for many Certificates operations – for example: display certificate details, obtain the revocation status from the signing CA through CRL, test a certificate against a SSL connection, view ASN.1 and PEM representation and many more;
- sign and verify: JAR, PDF, XML and CSR files;
- export options for Key Pairs, Certificates Chains, Public and Private Keys, retrieve and export certificates from multiple sources into multiple formats.